Add colour and flavour to your plate with bright orange sweet potatoes chips. These make a perfect side dish or healthy snack, at any time of the day. Try these chips with our Edamame Dip!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, washed and dried
- 3 tbsp / 45 g Crystal margarine, melted
- 1 tbsp / 4 g fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tsp / 6 g sea salt
- 1/2 tsp / 1 g fresh ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 250°F (125°C). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. With a sharp knife, thinly slice potatoes.
- Use a mandolin for consistently thin and evenly sliced chips
- Smaller sweet potatoes are easier to slice
- Keep an eye on the chips, thinner sliced potatoes will bake faster and may require less time in the oven
- Serve with sour cream or yoghurt dill dip