Ready to satisfy that sweet tooth craving? Anytime is a perfect time to make this sumptuous no-bake cheesecake. Want to add that extra layer of delight and sweetness? Use our recipe to make a batch of our luscious fresh caramel sauce to top your cheesecake. Add some coarse sea salt and pecans and you’ve got a dessert you’ll want to show off (or keep to yourself. We won’t judge.)
Yield: 12 servings
Calories per serving: 446
- 2½ cups gluten free graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup Crystal Margarine, melted
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 3x 250 gram bricks of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ tsp coarse sea salt
- ½ cup pecan halves
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine gluten-free graham cracker crumbs, melted Crystal Margarine, light brown sugar, and salt. When well mixed, press into the bottom of a 9” springform pan and about 1” up the sides.
- Beat the softened cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric or stand mixer until smooth. Add powdered sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and beat on high until mixture is smooth.
- Slowly add heavy whipping cream to the mixture, beat on low until well mixed and adjust to a higher speed. Mix until mixture has thickened and turned fluffy.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into prepared springform pan. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Drizzle with our Crystal Margarine Caramel Sauce, a pinch of coarse sea salt per serving, and pecan halves.